And he's out again. With no more coming back in - nominations are closed. (Go read the article; no summary I could give could do the events justice.)
I forgot to mention that there's a fourth Conservative leadership candidate. She's a single-issue candidate.
I forgot to mention that there's a fourth Conservative leadership candidate. She's a single-issue candidate.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

