RE: Is it just my imagination....
03-24-2018, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018, 07:55 PM by robkelk.)
03-24-2018, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018, 07:55 PM by robkelk.)
It's quiet there, yes.
For me, it's because this is fiscal year-end at work; I doubt I'll have time to write for at least another week or two.
For me, it's because this is fiscal year-end at work; I doubt I'll have time to write for at least another week or two.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

