(03-26-2018, 08:00 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: It comes and goes, but it's a fact that I haven't ouput more than a scene fragment or two for anything in over a decade now, even when my standards for originality dropped to the point of jumpchain SIs or HP peggy sue fix-it-by-numbers. Visual art seems to still be popping, though, and I don't seem to have trouble making up backstories to go with it usually. It's not the same thing though.
Which reminds me that I had a Fenspace story going for which I was rendering an image for each post. I must get back to that.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

