(04-15-2018, 03:02 PM)Labster Wrote: Well, I only liked Fumoffu. That, and my tendency to watch anime years behind when it actually airs -- I'm still working my way through Goldfish Warning and Galaxy Express 999.
And I just watched Rose of Versailles (making a small dent in my "to be watched" pile).
I'm interested in FMP, but by the time I have time to watch it, it'll be out on BluRay.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

