Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
RE: Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
#9
(04-16-2018, 03:26 PM)ECSNorway Wrote: I watched episode 1 of this and liked it.

I got into FMP by the back door, via crossover fanfictions -- most especially "Mithril Female Ops Handbook" and "Divine Blood" -- and enjoyed the more action-y side of it much more than the "fish out of water" high-school comedy bits.

This is exactly the FMP I needed.

Free tip: If you haven't yet seen Fumoffu, ignore it. It's nothing but "fish out of water" high-school comedy bits.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - by robkelk - 04-17-2018, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)