Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A >small< ship, but still no stars to steer her by
RE: A >small< ship, but still no stars to steer her by
#27
(04-23-2018, 08:27 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: ...
edit: I only just realized that the paired doors look like cubist Hatsune Miku. Huh. Eh, I have so many stained glass door panel images I may well be able to use a unique pattern for every set of them on the ship; one vocaloid ref isn't going to breach my warp core.

Everything else is retro, why not the holograms as well? Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: A >small< ship, but still no stars to steer her by - by robkelk - 04-23-2018, 11:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)