RE: The Ontario 2018 election thread
05-09-2018, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 11:27 AM by robkelk.)
05-09-2018, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 11:27 AM by robkelk.)
I suppose it had to happen eventually...
The None of the Above Party is running candidates in some ridings (not the one I live in, though - at least, not yet).
The None of the Above Party is running candidates in some ridings (not the one I live in, though - at least, not yet).
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

