(06-10-2018, 03:18 PM)Labster Wrote: ...
For Doug Ford and the PCs, I wish them good luck. I doubt I'd support half of their issues, but when governments succeed, the people in them do too.
It was time for a shift, based on historical trends - and the last time Ontario shifted to the NDP was a disaster.
I just wish we had some idea of what we're going to lose to make up the funding shortfall for all those tax cuts.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

