Sweet!
I may as well piggyback on this and mention my vacation starts tomorrow - three lovely weeks worth. (Having spent 30 years with the same employer helps.) I have no idea where I'm going, but it's not to work.
I may as well piggyback on this and mention my vacation starts tomorrow - three lovely weeks worth. (Having spent 30 years with the same employer helps.) I have no idea where I'm going, but it's not to work.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

