RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
07-18-2018, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 03:38 PM by robkelk.)
07-18-2018, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 03:38 PM by robkelk.)
(07-18-2018, 03:00 PM)Labster Wrote:Wouldn't that be like introducing Mizunashi Akari to canoeing? (Possible, but completely unnecessary.)Quote: It depends. Hell gains from chaos. Hell is the promulgation of Chaos over order.... (Well, depending on your theology)Oh, should I not introduce Tomo Takino to Discordianism, then?
(07-18-2018, 03:00 PM)Labster Wrote: Also, if Hild gives Ben a bad deal, couldn't Michiru Kaioh challenge her to a fiddle match for her soul?If it's anime-Hild and she's as good at the violin as anime-Belldandy is at the flute, I'd say "go for it".
(07-18-2018, 03:00 PM)Labster Wrote: I'm also getting from this thread that I really need to watch PMMM to be able to keep up.It wouldn't hurt - PMMM is one of the better magical-girl shows of the 2010s. Pity Aniplex has the rights and charges a fortune for the discs. (You can get away with the first two movies - they re-tell the TV series without losing too much detail. BA hadn't yet seen the third movie the last time I asked.)
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

