RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
07-21-2018, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2018, 06:11 PM by robkelk.)
07-21-2018, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2018, 06:11 PM by robkelk.)
And it's done.
A comment I made to Brent in an email inspired me on how to cut a few scenes out altogether and bring in a couple of "lost" women. So I did.
The plot threads left dangling were done so on purpose. I can't kill off the Host in their first appearance, after all - there's be nobody left to threaten Usagi in the next story.
No, I didn't make up the coffee shop in Kemptville.
EDIT: I'm not going to say "Next up is There's Nothing Better A's", but only because I want to confirm a few things with Black Aeronaut - most importantly, whether he wants to write it.
A comment I made to Brent in an email inspired me on how to cut a few scenes out altogether and bring in a couple of "lost" women. So I did.
The plot threads left dangling were done so on purpose. I can't kill off the Host in their first appearance, after all - there's be nobody left to threaten Usagi in the next story.
No, I didn't make up the coffee shop in Kemptville.
EDIT: I'm not going to say "Next up is There's Nothing Better A's", but only because I want to confirm a few things with Black Aeronaut - most importantly, whether he wants to write it.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

