It's been ages since I read Sleeping with the Girls. SI-Rob might have picked it up from where he left off, though.
And here I thought A Certain Magical Index / Scientific Railgun had some nasty surprises, like having an Archangel descend to Earth...
And here I thought A Certain Magical Index / Scientific Railgun had some nasty surprises, like having an Archangel descend to Earth...
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

