Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trump "warns" of violence if Democrats win midterms
RE: Trump "warns" of violence if Democrats win midterms
#6
(08-30-2018, 12:48 PM)Rajvik Wrote: You know, I love how you make a story out of just reading the flash headline, it's so damn cute...

yes that was sarcasm by the way

read the entire story, maybe you'll see actual, OMG, answers

I did read the story. That's why I posted the quote from the Nazi Propaganda Minister - to show just how similar Trump's statements are.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump "warns" of violence if Democrats win midterms - by robkelk - 08-30-2018, 03:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)