Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-10-2018, 10:46 PM)Labster Wrote: Huh, I'm coming up blank for water dog mythology.  Plenty of dogs associated with fire, electricity, and the woods, but nothing in the doggy paddle.  I might be forced to go with "This is Spring of Drowned Dog.  One day, dog fall in Jusenkyo spring and die, very sad."

There's always Real Life to draw on. "Portuguese Water Dogs are originally from the Portuguese region of the Algarve, from where the breed expanded to all around Portugal's coast, where they were taught to herd fish into fishermen's nets, to retrieve lost tackle or broken nets, and to act as couriers from ship to ship, or ship to shore." Not the most glamorous power set to build from, but still a good set of support abilities that complement many of the Aria Company's skills. And the Wikipedia page says they've made it as far north as Iceland, so the Norse might already be aware of them. (There is the downside of being mistaken for a poodle, of course.)

(09-10-2018, 10:46 PM)Labster Wrote: And uh, I made a research failure on one published story, the old Pacific Electric train tracks weren't on Abbot Kinney Boulevard, they were one street over.  So I need to decide if I want to have her walk down to Electric Avenue, or maybe use the old tracks right next to the apartments?  Uh, I hate retcons.

Tell me about it. I'm going to have to do a minor retcon on my sidestory where the Host attack Mii - as I have it written now, Rob and Ruiko run right past the fight in order to get away from the fight. Oopsie.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 09-11-2018, 07:49 AM