Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Sup Dartz!

I've got a few things to ask you now that I'm caught up on BGC, or at least caught up enough to comment.

First of all: I'm enjoying your stories about Name and Lout and Lew, but maybe they need a little editing,
You wanna read back through, or do you want me to send you some edits?  

Your characters are effectively all original -- they had one episode down to one scene of screen time.  Add onto that that they're effectively alien intelligences, at it makes it very hard for anyone else to write at your characters.  Until you flesh them out more (pun intended), I don't really know how to include them in your story.

I feel like I know the least about Meg.  This might be true about Brent too -- I'm not sure -- but Rob has a lot of characterization.  Can we get backstory on her human side... or any of them, really?  Anri seems underused, which is funny that she probably got more canon screen time than any of them.

The writing itself is spare in a really cool way, I realize now that I've read it a few times.  It lets a lot of the exposition take place in subtext, which dang, I gotta learn how to do that.

I doubt my SI will talk to them that much, he's had a thing against robots ever since that encounter with a venomous half adder.  (OK not really)

This thread needs a star and a title tag.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-15-2018, 02:06 AM