Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's never not time for more transforming robots!
RE: It's never not time for more transforming robots!
Today - yes, the whole day - was spent on the head and face (and the trigger assembly I guess, for a grand total of about ten minutes - I spent more time deciding what color to make it than modeling that, as in a whole ten minutes maybe) with a result that is a little narrow looking, but I knew it would be going in due to how it has to fit into the gun form, even with a transforming head as seems to have become my signature.

[Image: lkF90ZI.png]

Of course, you can also "mistransform" it, and have nekomimi modo Big Grin

[Image: FwTKvYf.png]

Clearly I have no shame. I gues you couild also have NOPE! mode just to hit the memes even harder:

[Image: Wz1mSx9.png]

That's actually just how it transforms to get tucked away, though. I guess she could slide her face up to peek over or around something like a periscope?

[Image: MJ1aW9o.png]

And there it is transformed, with most of the other parts removed. I did a bit of a breast reduction too, which makes surprisingly little difference in the outline of the gun butt for how much less top heavy the robot form looks.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's never not time for more transforming robots! - by classicdrogn - 09-29-2018, 06:05 AM