Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-04-2018, 12:53 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Heh. Nice. Had Ben been there...

"Uhhhhmm... Forgive me for calling attention to it, but you don't really strike me as a nudist..."

"Oh? Do you like what you see?"

".... I'm probably old enough to be your father."

Cue the face plant, because even though I'm 38, I still look like I'm 25. Smile

"Oh... Oh, well. Do you have a younger brother?"

Big Grin

(10-04-2018, 03:10 AM)Labster Wrote: >And she's a natural carrot-top, too.

Thx for details.  I was going to post an an image for Rob's story, but I cannot actually find any on the boorus or pixiv.  There's 34 of Mimete, sure, but nothing nude.

I couldn't find any images of her nude, either. What I'm going by is that more artists (in the sample I found) draw her with orange eyebrows than with black eyebrows.

(10-04-2018, 03:10 AM)Labster Wrote: I think my residents would have a different reaction to me seeing them in the nude.

Quote:Tomo came out of the shower, completely in the nude, and then she turned and notice me on the bed.  "Kyaaan!"  She started throwing various office supplies off the desk at me, screaming, "Hentai!  Chikan!  Sukebe!"

"Hey, you're the one who asked me 'upstairs' for 'coffee'," I retorted.  Tomo had even included air-quotes in the original request.

"Oh yeah, huh."

"Don't 'oh yeah huh' me."

"I guess I just always wanted to do that once."

I sighed loudly, and then looked down to the ground to see what she threw.  "Hey, that's my red stapler!"

"Sorry, I guess I ruined the mood."

"I should say so, Narusegawa-san.  Although I have to say, I'm enjoying the view."

"What view?" Tomo was befuddled as I stared at her.  Ten seconds later, she moved her arms to cover up her naughty bits.  "Kyaaaan."

I shook my head, "Too slow."

I may have dated a couple of tsundere IRL.

On the upside, my trip to Venice Beach was productive.  Like, a lot of it I know about, having grown up in SoCal beach town, that another one is not all that different.  That sort of run-down look you get see on buildings, because the salt is hard on paint, the standard lifeguard towers, and the surfers in a wetsuit.  But just things are a little different where you got a big skateboard park, and weight lifting equipment at the beach, and in the canal district, it was just so quiet compared to the traffic a block away.

There was a swan boat on the canals, and another black swan boat.  When I was walking on the beach, I passed a stranger talking about black swans with his girlfriend.  So I think that's an obvious sign I'm supposed to write a certain story next.

Oooh! That takes precedence over this.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-04-2018, 07:27 AM