Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
December 2, 2016

Tomo wandered into the common room, and saw Alice at one of the desks writing out a letter in longhand.  "Whatcha doing?"

Alice replied, "Writing a letter to Santa Claus.  I've been a giant good girl this year."

"At your age?  Oh, dear.  Hasn't anyone told you…" Tomo paused dramatically, "that Santa isn't real?"

Alice eyed her suspiciously, "So you believe in goddesses and wizards and espers and aliens now, but Santa Claus is a sleigh too far?"

"Huh, when you put it that way…"

"I guess everyone has to choose a hill to die on."

Tomo stood still, eyes downcast in thought, while Alice continued writing.  A couple minutes later, she asked, "Uh… do you have any extra paper?"

"I'm writing a giant letter."

"For goodness sake?"

"Fine, here," Alice held out a couple sheets behind her back, nonchalantly.

Tomo sat down next to a table and started scrawling out her own dreams into ink.  She started off by relating that a friend of hers had made her promise to be a better person, and how she had really been trying to live up to her oath.

Then came the fun part.  "Do you think Santa can get us anime figurines of ourselves?"  Alice ignored her.  "That would be super-cute!"  She added them to her list.  "I guess I could use a bike light, too."

Yomi came down to the common room about this time. "Hey, are you writing, Tomo?"

"Yep!  I'm writing to Santa Claus!"

"You?  Really?" she was incredulous.

"Oh, Yomi, hasn't anyone told you yet?  Santa Claus is 100% real!"
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 11-29-2018, 02:15 AM