Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Trade wars are good, and easy to win,' Trump tweets
RE: 'Trade wars are good, and easy to win,' Trump tweets
God, this is gonna suck so hard.  The 2008 Recession was bad enough.  But if outfits like GE tank?  I don't think we'll be able to bail them out.

And the hell of it?  I am pretty sure by now that this is exactly what they want: another bailout.  But it's not gonna work this time.  Not unless we completely destroy our economy.

And instead of a bailout?  They're gonna get pitchforks instead.

Many will call it justice.  And I certainly will not feel a shred of pity for them.  We know our history.  So should they.  I just don't understand why they think they can get away with this.  Do they honestly think that they can just hop on a private plane and leave this country behind once they've wrung everything they can from it?  Don't they realize that once they destroy the American economy that not even a $500 bill will be worth the paper it's printed on, and as such they will have very VERY few friends servants?

It is utterly delusional, and I have no idea what it's going to take to make the Republican Party wake up and smell the fire before it's too late to get out of the house that's burning all around them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Trade wars are good, and easy to win,' Trump tweets - by Black Aeronaut - 12-03-2018, 10:43 PM