Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki
(01-06-2019, 06:34 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 05:20 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 10:20 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Email is fine.  You got my address, right?

Also, which did you want?  Color?  Ink?  Sketch?  Size?  Style?  Shaded or not shaded?

Bump.

Sorry about that - it took me a bit to figure out how to get the photo to you without Google seeing it and adding it to their database. (As far as I know, they don't have a photo of me yet, and I'd like to keep it that way.)

As I mentioned in the email: colour sketch, in a style that won't look out-of-place beside the ones on the wiki of Teletha Testarossa, Sayaka Miki, or Hyoga Kazakiri. (Mind you, I'm only sending you a head-and-torso photo of me, so I'm not expecting a full-body sketch.) 200 pixels square is plenty big enough. EDIT: But if that's smaller than her usual smallest size, bump it up to her usual smallest size.

I didn't mention "shaded"... but, yes - shaded, please.

Okay, my credit card's paid off, and I have a paycheck coming - which means I can pay bills. Has your friend looked at the photo yet?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info]Nothing Better Than This Wiki - by robkelk - 01-08-2019, 07:43 PM