Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
What I'm using it for would probably better be done with a database. There's nothing like the sinking freeling that comes when the laptop freezes because something you did messed with soo many cells. Or when a V-lookup shits the bed because some of the values imported as strings, some as numbers and god-knows-why some have a ctrl+j or some other invisible character in them.

Nanoha is a Gundam show with magical girls. Or maybe an Ace Combat game. I also forgot how old it was.

I'd sort of planned for characters who are 'sexaroids' to, well, not be earning the title. For the most part, they're just naturally not interested. And even on tour - there's the whole 'ethics in (industry) journalism' thing that it risks stirring up. Stuff I wanted to do was maybe have one of them complain about it in an interview - A sort of, why the fuck is it Okay when Motley Crue does it? But serious topics like that are best broached seriously. And there's only so many times their response to people making the same demand could be entertaining to read.

Lighthearted stuff tends to be a little beyond me - but then again, I'm not really in a lighthearted mood.

I wanted to do something like what I tried to do in Fenspace - where things people don't just exist to serve Jet's story - they're going on in their own in some way with their own projects. Ford moves on with her life after realising her relationshio with Jet is missing something she needs. Others stay because they've a job, a place or otherwise a goal. I wanted to do stuff that cut against the grain a little - I think one of the few that worked were either the one about the nuclear accident which came about as a consequence of recklessness, and the Totally Not David Weber meeting real War story.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 03-28-2019, 07:16 PM