Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
copied from the General/General Images thread:

(07-18-2019, 11:49 AM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: Q3I3fZT.jpg]

I guess in this AU after deciding that he couldn't fuck things up any worse than the rest of the contenders and entering "the game," Tyrion decided a prayer was in order. "Dio can you hear me? I am lost and so alone. I'm askin' for your guidance. Won't you help me claim the throne? I need a tight compadre who can teach this world to rock. Jaime is an asshole, and the rest are total cocks!"

And just as I finished writing that, the Dio and Yngwie Malmsteen version of Dream On started playing. I'm not sure if that's a good omen or not, I mean on one hand there's the actual lyrics, and then on the other it's thematically appropriate both in terms of what it actually takes to pull off such a feat and in Tyrion's own personality at least as he's commonly portrayed, and then too because when those two get together to play your song, it is no longer your song.

Really, a Brutal Legend crossover would be awesome, and all the justification this picture needs. Or possibly the picture is all the justification such a fic would need. I'm no really familiar enough with the details of either to do it myself, alas, having only read a few fanfics...

edit: Take special note of Tyrion's own guitar in that picture - not only does the neck extend from the middle finger, the body of it is a hand that has, as the expression goes, grabbed the brass ring.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff - by classicdrogn - 07-18-2019, 04:12 PM