Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Since BA's taking a break for a bit, I get to write this scene. Any complaints with it? (Yes, it does cut off this abruptly in the story document.)

While everyone was pondering who would get their votes in the costume contest, a late-model Subaru pulled into the parking lot.

Ayeka turned to Ben. "I was under the impression that everyone had already arrived."

"We met some special friends while we were trick-or-treating. and I invited the youngsters to the party."

"By 'special', do you mean people like us?" Ayeka's gesture encompassed everyone already at the party.

Ben simply nodded as he watched two schoolgirls get out of the car. At first glance, it looked like they had come straight from Tomoeda Elementary and Juuban Middle School, and people who hadn't been paying attention took a quick look around the courtyard for Sakura Kinomoto and Usagi Tsukino... then realized (some more quickly than others) that these were the two new guests from across town.

"Rodesu-san!" The girl dressed as Sakura waved to the party's host.

"Nanoha! And Fate!" Ben added, looking at the girl dressed as Usagi. "Welcome to our party!" He walked over to the car, stopping just short so that Nanoha's father didn't door him as he got out. "And I welcome you as well, Takamachi-san."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-27-2019, 05:40 PM