Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Russian fanfic archive is mass-copying fics off of AO3
RE: A Russian fanfic archive is mass-copying fics off of AO3
#6
(12-13-2019, 12:52 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And Rob, that actually sounds like a great idea.  From what I understand of the site owner's character, he would never have imagined that someone could write a fic that could get him into trouble for having it on his site.
I've been feeling ill all week. I do most of my nastiest thinking when I'm ill. Smile

Feel free to run with that idea.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: A Russian fanfic archive is mass-copying fics off of AO3 - by robkelk - 12-13-2019, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)