Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths
It could work. However, it opens a can of worms, in that it proves people can travel to and from the Metacontinuity. What's to stop Washuu or Tenchi or The Doctor or Harold Shea or somebody else from opening too many paths between worlds and destablizing the multiverse - again? (I'm reminded of the current story arc in General Protection Fault - start here and keep on going. The guy with the ridiculous chin is (essentially) an anthropomorphic personification; the guy with glasses is the comic's protagonist. So far, it's been a "my God, what have I done?" moment for our hero.)

Mind you, there's always the movie version of the Nanoha storyline. Nothing says the younger versions of the characters - the ones we've already seen - come from there, and the older versions of the characters come from the TV-series continuity. This leaves us with two each of Nanoha, Fate, Arf, Hayate, her knights, and everybody's devices, but that just gives then something to talk about with Mimi Hanyu. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 2 - Crisis on Infinite Earths - by robkelk - 12-23-2019, 06:24 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-01-2016, 09:24 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-02-2016, 02:00 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 11-03-2016, 06:38 AM