Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020, the election campaigns have begun
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun
Russia is trying to sow division.

Boosting the extremer ends of the Sanders and Trump campaigns/supporters meets the Russian goal of sowing division in the US. Tellingly - they Russians are no longer creating any extremist content- just promoting it.

And Sanders is not a communist. He is not espousing a single party state, for a start. He is not denying private enterprise, or private property. He is not calling for the landholding kulaks to be dragged to the wall and shot or the farmers of Oklahoma to be intentionally starved off their lands. Compared to politics as usual in Ireland, he's a right-wing fucking nutjob.

The funny thing is - we're starting to see some of the same sort of divisive content coming from the supporters of our local nationalist party - single-line cliches and humourous memes and shit, mixed with a rapid 'whatabout' turnaround the moment anyone criticises them.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun - by Dartz - 02-23-2020, 05:44 PM