RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVI
04-17-2020, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 11:57 AM by robkelk.)
04-17-2020, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 11:57 AM by robkelk.)
Can I launch a Creator page that only has two tropes on it?
I don't want to set the wrong example, but is this the wrong example? (It would be if it was a Trope page.)
EDIT: And as soon as I ask that, the wiki goes 503... RE-EDIT: And the wiki's back. Make that three tropes.
RE-RE-EDIT: updated the URL.
I don't want to set the wrong example, but is this the wrong example? (It would be if it was a Trope page.)
EDIT: And as soon as I ask that, the wiki goes 503... RE-EDIT: And the wiki's back. Make that three tropes.
RE-RE-EDIT: updated the URL.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

