Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(07-10-2020, 08:56 PM)robkelk Wrote: I just sent a scene off for a possible re-write... but it's either the second-last or third-last scene for the skating party story.

And the other scene or scenes are going a bit more slowly than I had expected... so have a teaser instead of a full set of scenes.

Rob cleared his throat. "I hope you mean email address, because we already know where you're going to hang your hat."

"I don't have a hat."

"It's a figure of speech," Brent said before Rob could reply. "You can stay with us until you hit it big - we still have some bedrooms available. I'll help you get a legal ID, somehow, and then you can get a job and an internet account."

"About that..." Rob grabbed two stacks of paper from the table. "You have appointments Monday morning to go pick up 'replacement copies'" - everybody could hear the air-quotes - "of your ID cards, courtesy of HAL 9000. SSN, birth certificate, and California ID for you, and SIN, birth certificate, health card, and Ontario photo ID for you. You just need somebody who already has ID to vouch for you." Rob looked at the stacks of paper, then handed a stack to each Mimi.

"Oh, in that case, there might be a problem," Brent replied, completely deadpan. Then, seeing the nascent look of panic on Mimi's face, he quickly added, "I won't be in Ottawa on Monday."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 07-12-2020, 06:53 PM