Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for software suggestions
RE: Looking for software suggestions
#4
(07-13-2020, 05:07 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: (raises a finger and opens mouth, tongue in the L position)
(remembers that nobody likes an OS evangelist unless they're already using that OS)
(Looks sown at sig line and closes mouth)

... yeah, you've already got everything I can recommend for you there, except I guess Calibre if you keep significant amounts of digital reading material archived. I only use 'doze for a couple of games and the same cross-platform productivity tools as everywhere else.

I know it has a lower system-resource overhead as an OS, but as far as I know there's no Linux version of Daz Studio... so that particular migration isn't an option.

Thanks for the suggestions, folks - please keep them coming! (For now, at least. I'll let you know when I pick and install something.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-13-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by Jinx999 - 07-13-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-22-2020, 09:08 AM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by Labster - 07-22-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-23-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by Labster - 07-23-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-24-2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-25-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-26-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by robkelk - 07-27-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Looking for software suggestions - by Labster - 07-29-2020, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)