Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
(11-19-2020, 08:05 AM)robkelk Wrote: If Trump wins, I hope and pray some dinguses on the left don't unironically advocate for an ironic role reversal American Civil War 2.0. If he wins, I hope they realize they need to sit down, shut up, and if they are really convinced the election was stolen, and the court system did not agree, then they lost. In that case, lose with some dignity.

Given the success of his court cases (1 out of ~30, which was overturned on appeal) and ability to find any evidence of fraud that's strong enough to pursuade a judge (none), I can't imagine there's any path to a Trump victory that wouldn't be . . . extreemely suspicious.

Trump's morning tweets were much more coherent than yesterday's, for what it's worth. Rudy's the one making wild claims at the moment.

He's either nuts or trying to stir up shit to try and get the (Republican) state governments to invalidate the popular vote and select republican electors instead. Which would be interesting in the chinese sense. And this year has already been interesting enough.

(But seriously, reporters. His hair dye is NOT a story.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings - by Jinx999 - 11-19-2020, 01:27 PM