(11-20-2020, 04:47 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Also, three days ago I finally got around to telling Jason taylor that he's got to up his game when it comes to contribution quality. Today his only response despite a request he respond in the thread was a "thank". I'm planning on tempbanning him for lack of proper response in a day or so. Just so folks know.
How about I do the tempbanning? After all, I never saw a "thank"... so as far as I can prove, he hasn't replied.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

