Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
Emily Murphy at the GSA has given in to reality and has begun the transition between administrations.

EDIT: Oh, ans she's claiming she didn't do it earlier "out of fear of favoritism" and claims the rules for how the process starts are "vague and need to be updated". (Translation from Republicanese: "I couldn't keep Biden out of the White House without getting in trouble with the law. That law needs to be changed.")

Amazingly, Trump did not rant and rage at her on Twitter, and in fact thanked her and confirmed the start of the transition. I wonder who actually sent the message, because it was calm, dignified, diplomatic and well-spoken -- all things Trump has never been known for, especially when someone is effectively calling him a loser.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings - by Bob Schroeck - 11-23-2020, 08:14 PM