Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
Quote:if he does ultimately lose.
I would point out that by the laws of this nation, the fat lady is not only on the stage, she's standing before the mike, and the curtain is up. All she's waiting for is the conductor to wave his baton.

Trump is not "ensuring his rights" and his toadies are not "pursuing election fraud" -- even Trump's hand-picked Supreme Court majority has called bullshit on all that. Trump is engaged in trying to effect an autogolpe, a coup by which he will remain in power against the will of the people. If he is president of the United States after January 20, it will not be because he won, it will be because he and his lickspittles will have neutered the Constitution for their own benefit and denied the Presidency to the legitimate holder of that office.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings - by Bob Schroeck - 12-09-2020, 01:55 PM