Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings
Ah, yes, Geth and I were both insufficiently specific. I presumed he meant he still felt there had been widespread/organized fraud on a non-trivial scale on the Democratic side, and commented accordingly. RMH999 is of course correct. Any election will have fraud on both sides, but on a trivial scale. So as Geth has pointed out he actually meant "someone did something fraudulent during the election", well yeah, that's a given, and I can't argue with him there.

Edit: Another thing I should point out in the interests of clarity, because I have not been clear: I have been given to say "Republicans" in many of my posts in this forum, when actually what I've really been meaning is "Republicans in Federal office, for the most part". If there's one thing the election and its aftermath has made clear, it's that there is an immense number of state and local-level Republicans who are good and dedicated people and who are just as disgusted with Trump's farce and his enablers in Congress and elsewhere as anyone else. When I express my own disgust with Trump and tools like Mitch McConnell, I should be careful not to tar them with the brush I'm wielding.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - The fat lady is warming up in the wings - by Bob Schroeck - 12-11-2020, 10:15 PM