Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
(01-02-2021, 05:57 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 04:32 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: In the meantime, I went to patrol their contributions, and discovered I'm no longer given the option.  Which is weird, because I checked my group memberships and nothing has changed that I can see.  Of course, I'm kind of clueless about the wiki management stuff, so maybe I'm not looking at the right place or settings... so could someone who actually knows what they're doing instead of going about thing by rote like me please check?  Thanks.

Odd... I didn't mark them as patrolled when I approved them in Moderation.

Okay, more (and more accurate) information...  I apparently cannot mark a page as patrolled if I approved it in Moderation.  It's flagged as needing patrolling, but when I look at it, the usual links for marking it patrolled are not there.  If a page appears in recent changes needing patrolling but I didn't approve it, the patrol links are there.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
That's no fun... - by Bob Schroeck - 12-14-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII - by Bob Schroeck - 01-02-2021, 08:38 PM