Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Election - The curtain starts coming down
RE: 2020 Election - The curtain starts coming down
Pompeo cancels Europe trip after Luxembourg snub - Because when your boss has fucked up this bad, even Luxembourg tells you to fuck off.

Going to rewrite this headline a bit, just to zazz it up a bit: General of the Space Force Condemns Insurrection along with the rest of the Joint Chiefs.  2021 is not quite The Future I was promised, but at least it's trying!

Riots and Congressional "safe room" were COVID-19 superspreader events.  Republicans weren't willing to wear masks even while the anti-mask leader was sending a mob of unmasked men to their workplace.  Outside, I can only imagine it was worse.

The thing about Parler amuses me greatly, because it seems like one of those running jokes about programmers who could clone Twitter in a week.  I mean, I could do it, if you on this board all wanted a Twitter clone.  But running an app for millions of people is another thing entirely.  I was honestly expecting Parler to outlast Voat, but here we are.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Election - The curtain starts coming down - by Labster - 01-12-2021, 10:46 PM