Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had an idea...
RE: Just had an idea...
Here are my picks:

(06-06-2007, 06:16 AM)Morganite Wrote: It was raining that evening as Haruhi Suzumiya walked home. As usual, nothing of interest had happened all day.
She crouched down to look at a puppy that someone had left in a box by the side of the road. It looked back up at her with it's shiny eyes and barked cutely.
"It's no use giving me that look. I see the same thing from other dogs all the time," Haruhi informed it.
The puppy whined.
Suddenly the tableau was interrupted by a voice shouting, "MOVE!! IT'S A TRAP!"
Haruhi turned and saw a girl wearing the same uniform as she was, holding a baseball bat.
The mysterious girl began viciously beating the puppy with the bat. "This -thud- is a -thud- dangerous -thud- altered space organism. -thud- -thud- -thud-"

Narue no Sekai no Yuutsu - The Melancholy of the World of Narue.

(06-06-2007, 06:34 PM)Morganite Wrote: As usual, the five of us were gathered in the SOS Brigade clubroom. And as usual, Haruhi was about to launch into some insane scheme. But there was one thing different...
"Hey, Haruhi, why did you make us come here now? It's already after sunset."
I shouldn't be surprised that such a reasonable question was completely ignored.
"Since we haven't had any luck finding aliens, time travellers, or espers, I decided to look into reports of magical items!" Haruhi started pulling things from her bag. The first was a strange octagonal ring. "If someone with a pure heart looks into this, they're supposed to see something. But I didn't see anything, so it's junk." She tossed the ring into a corner.
I'm not surprised by you not seeing anything in it.
The next item was an ornately decorated tube. "This thing was supposed to work the same way, but it's junk too." The tube followed the ring.
Then she pulled out the last object. "But this, this one is really special." It was a small chunk of translucent crystal that had a colorful heart-shaped crystal embedded in it's center.
"The lady at the shop said not to let the light of the full moon shine on this crystal. And since everyone knows that the most interesting things happen when you use magical items in ways you're not supposed to, that's exactly what we're going to do!" Then Haruhi turned and exposed the crystal fully to the moonlight shining in the window.
The crystal began visibly shaking. Before we could do anything, it had shattered, and I had to cover my face with my arm to shield it from a strong wind that had sprung up out of nowhere.
After the wind died down, I didn't see the crystal anywhere. Haruhi, who looked like she was peacefully asleep, was lying on the floor by the window.
Curled up next to her, one arm thrown across her chest, was Haruhi.
Flat on her back on the table, with arms spread wide and her mouth open, was Haruhi.
All in all, there were now seven Haruhis, all quietly napping there in the clubroom.
It was the moment when I saw Yuki Nagato's eyes widen in shock that I realized we were truly doomed.

Seven of Haruhi.

(06-13-2007, 02:12 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: She was supposed to attend the prestigious Hogwarts, but was turned down at the last minute.
Forced to wander the streets of Hogsmeade, she fell in with a band of witches who acted as a detective agency.
Daphne Greengrass In The Brilliant Blue

(06-14-2007, 01:58 PM)nemonowan Wrote: >...and, on that note, a crossover of Revolutionary
>Girl Utena with Pinky and the Brain as the greek chorus.
"What are we going to do tonight, ChuChu?"
"The same thing we do every night, Anthy... Try to Revolutionize the world!"

(06-22-2007, 02:29 AM)Evil Midnight Lurker Wrote: "What would you do to see her again?"
Nemuro looked on each of the assembled in turn.
"Would you risk your life?"
Miki nodded. "And more."
"Would you give up your dreams?"
"I already have," Saionji countered.
"Would you endanger your immortal soul?"
"I would," Juri stated.
"Would you brave the perilous offramps of World's End?"
"All this and more," Anthy replied, "even if for just one moment with her."
"Then it seems you have no choice," the undead professor mused, "but to revolutionize the world. But you will need a driver who knows those uncharted motorways.
"Fortunately, we have one ready to hand."
With a measured tread, Kiryuu Touga descended the stairs, a wicked grin on his face. "So, who calls shotgun?"
REVOLUTIONARY CARIBBEAN PIRATE QUEEN UTENA: At World's End
--Sam
"Look! An undead Chu-Chu!"
Edited: Put Touga where he should have been. ^.^;

(06-22-2007, 02:11 PM)Morganite Wrote: (Scene: Mikuru Asahina approches a tall, elegant elven woman. The woman gives Mikuru an inquisitive look.)
(Mikuru blushes and starts pulling the woman's clothes off.)
Mikuru: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

SOS wo Karu Mono Tachi?
-Morgan, possibly with minor style influences from Masamune Shirow's Orion...
"You, as a Nagato-lover, are the least qualified to comment on my preferences."
-Kyon

(11-14-2007, 05:47 PM)robkelk Wrote: In every generation, there is a Slayer... But sometimes the Slayer has to go to where the vampires are. What better cover than as part of a touring musical act, preferably a well-known one? They go everywhere! Actual talent is irrelevant (although desired); they just have to look good so that the Slayer will blend in. Or, if not "good", then "cute". And thus was born Buffy Ami Yumi.

(11-15-2007, 09:59 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: When they were still children, they had promised to get into Tokyo U. together, and then marry. But too many failed entrance exams threatened the dream. When Grandmother had offered the job as manager of her hot springs resort, it seemed like a perfect opportunity -- an easy job that left lots of time to study and prep for another try at getting in.
Only Grandma hadn't mentioned that she and Grandpa were going on a round-the-world trip, and were leaving the entire maintenance and upkeep of the resort in her lap. And Grandma certainly hadn't mentioned that she'd turned the resort into a boys' dormitory. Or that her archenemy and best friend Akito Hayama -- the very boy with whom she'd made the promise! -- would be living there with her. Or that the other five boys in the dorm would turn out to be devoted fans...
Sana Kurata didn't realize it at first, but her life had become much more complicated than it usually was.
Miho Obana and Ken Akamatsu present... Love Sana.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-09-2021, 07:46 AM
RE: Just had an idea... - by robkelk - 04-09-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-09-2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-13-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by classicdrogn - 04-13-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by robkelk - 04-13-2021, 08:40 PM