Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC] So, just where is Aria House?
RE: [OOC] So, just where is Aria House?
(05-02-2021, 11:46 AM)robkelk Wrote: I'm adding "what's nearby" maps to the wiki pages for the various residences, and discovered that Aria House doesn't have a listed address. (Neither did the buildings in Ottawa, but I already knew where they were.)

Just where is Aria House?

Without, you know, actually asking Labster, I decided to do some investigative work.
  • Channeling Mana says they have to cross Pacific Avenue to get to the canals, which puts the building closer to the beach than Pacific Avenue is.
  • The wiki page for Kaleido Stage says "it's a longer walk on the pier than it is on land" between Kaleido Stage and Aria House. That puts Aria House somewhere between 25th Place and Fleet Street.
  • The building is four storeys tall, but the first storey is all parking.
  • Akari's Perfectly Ordinary Day has some of the girls going out for dinner - items ordered are pizza, a margarita, fish tacos, a hamburger, and loaded potato skins. Near as I can tell from the menus available from the links on Google Maps, it looks like they went to The Venice Whaler... which doesn't narrow down the location at all, since it's right at Venice Pier.

So, assuming Aria House is a real building... Venice Beach Atrium?

You were awfully close, Rob.  It's Oceana Apartments, one big building to the south.  You must have missed where I posted a map with a giant arrow pointing at the building about a month ago.

Though you may have a better idea which restaurant they went to than I did. :3  I'm not writing there because of my deep local knowledge, but because I know what it's like to live in a beach town a few miles away (and the Venice gag won't work in Ventura!).
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
[OOC] So, just where is Aria House? - by robkelk - 05-02-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: [OOC] So, just where is Aria House? - by Labster - 05-02-2021, 05:46 PM