Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX
(06-20-2021, 09:15 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I'm not entirely sure what EditNotify actually gives us that we need...

It appears to me that it gives notifications about a lot of things, rather than people needing to watch for boldface entries on the Recent Changes list. I think.


(06-20-2021, 09:15 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Oh, and I added a new note to that thread with the guy from FANDOM, pointing him at our copyright policy, and trying to explain it in words of one syllable.

I've replied, as well.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XX - by robkelk - 06-21-2021, 07:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)