RE: "Labster has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."
07-11-2021, 01:00 PM
07-11-2021, 01:00 PM
to show that I practice what I preach, I just spent some time getting my PM queues down from 99% used to 83% used. That should last me... a week or so,.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

