Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
Shared my preliminary findings with Bob, but given the sheer gravity of the red flag I discovered making it public the guy who wanted to rewrite our Adolf Hitler page is on thin ice:

https://allthetropes.org/w/index.php?tit...ingle-view

I checked the sources they want to use, save one which I've yet to acquire a copy of. One is basically a contrarian historian commentary on other biographies of Hitler, taking a devil's advocate position against their positions to encourage critical thinking. Nothing too terrible there, just not a good source on its own.

The books of how Hitler had blacks and other non-ethnic Germans willing to fight for him are decent sources, greenlighted those.

The one source I spiked as being utterly crap is one book that reads like something written by someone who went out of their way to try and rehabilitate Hitler and Nazism and had many glaring errors and outright crap to make me smell the air for BS.

Short version is I told this guy to find better sources or not even bother, all they have one source of facts worth squat right now, and the page does not need a full rewrite to mention those few extra details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by GethN7 - 07-26-2021, 04:37 AM