Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
I have checked Shawn the Plagiarist Boy's latest change to Fun Size/YMMV and determined that it is once again the same passage deleted before for copyright issues, which save for the insertion of six or seven words is once again a word-for-word copy of text from TVT. It's been rejected and he's received his two-week ban, as warned two days ago.

In the process I realized that Fun Size/YMMV page, which he created, is for a movie, but he created it under a trope. I've created a stub page for the film, and moved the YMMV page there.

Shawn the Pain in the Ass Boy is either a troll or incredibly hard-of-thinking; either way we probably don't want to be cleaning up after him in the future. He's received a perm-ban warning for a third instance of copyright violation; let's see if he tries again.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2021, 10:10 AM