Is it my imagination, or are the descriptions for the various novels in The Dresden Files franchise copied straight off the dust jackets?
Asking before I add "infobox book" to the pages - I may as well add "cleanup" to the pages while I'm in them, if they need better descriptions.
Asking before I add "infobox book" to the pages - I may as well add "cleanup" to the pages while I'm in them, if they need better descriptions.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

