Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
(10-22-2021, 08:31 AM)robkelk Wrote: After a night's sleep on this, I'm now wondering exactly what it is that I did that people think is a bad thing.

Is it not the wiki's policy to "correct, don't complain"? All I did was correct a page title -- and I got grief for doing so.

If there's a process for changing a page name, I can't find the URL for it.

I couldn't find the correct, don't complain policy; it might have become useful for me in the past if I has been previously aware of this policy.

Maybe there's been a miscommunication of some kind, but considering we've had issues in the past regarding not consulting regarding changes to content pages, and that ATT in general prefers consensus, I would have preferred some kind of discussion beforehand.

It seems clear that my preference of the name by most common parlance (I'd prefer Bono over Paul Hewson for example), would likely not be the consensus; I also don't see where it's wrong to ask for a consensus to be reached; a great example of us all reaching consensus is with the NRL page sorting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII - by LulzKiller - 10-22-2021, 11:59 AM