(10-19-2021, 09:03 AM)robkelk Wrote: I'll keep Teams running 7:30pm-9:30pm Eastern tonight. If that works out, I'll make it a regular Tuesday thing.
And I'll PM the invite link to the writers now.
I'm making this a weekly thing, for one hour. I'll be on Teams 7:30pm-8:30pm Eastern on Tuesdays, until further notice. Mind the Daylight Savings adjustment if it's in play.
Depending on the week, I might be able to be persuaded to extend that... assuming Microsoft will allow a meeting longer than one hour in the free version of the software.
Ben used the first invite that I generated, and Bob used the second. If you want an invite, ask before 7:30 on a Tuesday and I'll generate one.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

