Figured I'd try something different with this franchise navbox - specifically, include the fan works that we have pages for.
I'm sure I missed something for the crossovers line - a Mega Crossover, most likely (no, not There's Nothing Better, because we don't have a page for that) - but I'm drawing a blank on what it might be.
I'm sure I missed something for the crossovers line - a Mega Crossover, most likely (no, not There's Nothing Better, because we don't have a page for that) - but I'm drawing a blank on what it might be.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

