RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
11-29-2021, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2021, 08:42 AM by robkelk.)
11-29-2021, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2021, 08:42 AM by robkelk.)
(11-27-2021, 12:13 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Iloveicecream is looking to be a really good editor. If he/she had a longer history I'd be nominating them for autopatrol/automoderated status.
I did some approvals of Iloveicecream's edits, but stopped when I saw wiki markup on some "tropes" we don't have.
Somebody who has more time than I do at the moment will have to double-check the Moderation queue against the relevant TVT pages, please.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

