Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
I don't know what you're looking at, but that isn't what I see on my computer. I've taken a screen shot and highlighted in yellow two strings that should match. They do not match. Thus, something is broken.

   

Although your reply reminds me of other issues:
  • There is no way to preview edits before committing them in Flow.
  • Other extensions do not work with Flow, including any extension that sends an automated "Welcome to the wiki" message to a new user. Thus, we have had no choice but to have a sitenotice at the top of every page for an entire year so that people are aware that their contributions in most of the wiki are subject to Moderation.
  • Speaking of Moderation, does it work with Flow? Or are we letting talk pages go unmoderated as a back-door for spammers?

EDIT: If the reason for Flow is to allow automated threaded discussion (which I for one do not see a need for), might I suggest looking into replacing it with CommentStreams? That extension appears to "play well" with Social Profile.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII - by robkelk - 12-29-2021, 10:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)