RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIV
01-07-2022, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022, 04:42 PM by robkelk.)
01-07-2022, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022, 04:42 PM by robkelk.)
There's a new Miraheze-wide sitenotice up:
Edit: I've added the tl;dr of the "click here" post to our sitenotice. Since it's important, I highlighted it in yellow (which we usually don't do).
Quote:We will be migrating to newer and faster servers. Migration will begin at 22:45 UTC on 14 January, 2021 and all wikis will be set to read-only for about 30 minutes. Please save your edits 5-10 minutes before! Images uploads will also be disabled at 19:45 UTC. For more information, click here.
Edit: I've added the tl;dr of the "click here" post to our sitenotice. Since it's important, I highlighted it in yellow (which we usually don't do).
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

