Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIV
#81
(01-20-2022, 04:35 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I have been checking against TVT.  No one has recently infringed, at least not since ShawnTehLogoBoi last month.  I would have no problems with giving RivetVermin autopatrolled/automoderated.

It's been 23 hours since I asked and nobody's said "no", so I'm going to go ahead and do this.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIV - by robkelk - 01-21-2022, 12:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)